2 SATA 4- /8- /16- Channel 720P AHD Digital Video Recorder
The Honeywell Black™ CADVR-2004/08/16HD is 720P 1U DVR for small-tomedium scale applications to deliver high resolution recording images. With outstanding 720P resolution, compatibility with AHD analog cameras, 750TVL (or less than 750TVL resolution) analog cameras and Honeywell Black™ CALIP series IP cameras, this DVR optimizes recording quality to provide outstanding video performance for hybrid application of analog and network surveillance.
The user-friendly operation interface with button panel allows users to live view, record, playback, back up and remotely control the system simultaneously. With 2 SATA slot, the maximum storage capacity of the CADVR-2004/08/16HD is up to 8TB.
The CADVR-2004/08/16HD is easy to configure and can be operated through smart phone and internet explorer. The CALNVRView mobile app allows a quick remote access and control to CADVR-2004/08/16HD via your mobile phone. Free DDNS server service is available to support remote control of the DVR. The CADVR-2004/08/16HD also comes with a free CMS software CAL-CMS200 which provides rich functions such as video management, user management, storage, video output, etc.
The CADVR-2004/08/16HD is specially designed for small to medium scale high definition surveillance installations. With 720P high resolution recording, compatibility with AHD cameras, 750TVL (or less than 750TVL resolution) analog cameras, and Honeywell Black™ CALIP series, this easy-to-configure and easyto-operate DVR is ideal for retail stores, dispensaries, clinics, offices, hotels and so on.
- 720P high resolution recording
- Button-panel interface for easy operation
- Multiplex recording schedule options: manual, alarm, motion detection, timing
- Multiplex operation: live view, record, play back, backup and remotely control the system simultaneously
- HDMI and VGA output simultaneously at up to1080P resolution
- H.264 High profile decoding
- 2 SATA HDD interface: maximum 8TB storage capacity
- ONVIF 2.0 compliant
- Support remote control through DDNS service by free of charge
- On-line user view: maximum 6 users simultaneously
- CALNVRView: free Android and Apple app for remote playback, record and snapshot through mobile phone
- Multiple network monitoring: CAL-CMS200 (for PC), CALNVRView (for mobile app), IE Web browser
- Power: DC12V