2 SATA 4-/8- Channel 1080P AHD Digital Video Recorder
The Honeywell Black™ CADVR-2004FD-H/08FD-H is an easy-to-use 1U digital video recorder series available in 4 and 8 channels. By deploying H.264 video compression, compatibility with AHD analog cameras, 750TVL (or less than 750TVL resolution), and Honeywell Black™ CALIP series IP cameras, this DVR delivers outstanding video performance for hybrid application of analog and network surveillance.
The user-friendly operation interface with button panel allows users to live view, record, playback, back up and remotely control the system simultaneously. With 2 SATA slot, the maximum storage capacity of the CADVR-2004FD-H/08FD-H is up to 12TB.
The CADVR-2004FD-H/08FD-H is easy to configure and can be operated through smart phone and internet explorer. The CALNVRView mobile APP allows a quick remote access and control to CADVR-2004FD-H/08FD-H via your mobile phone. Free DDNS server service is available to support remote control of the DVR. The CADVR-2004FD-H/08FD-H also comes with a free CMS software CAL-CMS200 which provides rich functions such as video management, user management, storage, video output, etc.
The CADVR-2004FD-H/08FD-H series is an ideal solution for high definition surveillance. With 1080P high resolution recording, compatibility with AHD analog cameras, 750TVL (or less than 750TVL resolution), and Honeywell Black™ CALIP series IP cameras, this easy-to-configure and easy-to-operate DVR series is ideal for small to medium scale surveillance installations such as in retail stores, dispensaries, clinics, offices hotels and so on.
- 1080P high resolution recording
- Button-panel interface for easy operation
- Multiplex recording schedule options: manual, alarm, motion detection, timing
- Multiplex operation: live view, record, play back, backup and remotely control the system simultaneously
- HDMI and VGA output simultaneously at up to1080P resolution
- H.264 High profile decoding
- 2 SATA HDD interface: maximum 6TB storage capacity
- ONVIF 2.0 compliant
- Support remote control through DDNS service by free of charge • On-line user view: maximum 6 users simultaneously
- CALNVRView: free Android and Apple app for remote playback, record and snapshot through mobile phone
- Multiple network monitoring: CAL-CMS200 (for PC), CALNVRView (for mobile app), IE Web browser
- Power: DC12V