A short-throw SOLID SHINE projector uses the LED/Laser-combined light source and boasts maintenance-free for up to 10 years (87,600 hours).*
* With LIGHT POWER set to Eco2. Replacement of other parts than the light source may be required in shorter period.
• 24 hours/day × 365 days/year × 10 years = 87,600 hours.
• Beautiful picture quality for a long period of time with 24/7 operation.
• Equipped with a fixed 0.8:1 short-throw lens that is optimal for rear projection use.
• Features for professional integration, such as Multi Screen Support System, Portrait mode and 3D projection expand projection capabilities.
• No need to replace lamp or air filter, providing a dramatic reduction in the total cost of ownership (TCO).
• DIGITAL LINK transmits digital signals up to 100 m (328 ft) with a single cable.
• Optional ET-MWP100G Multi Window Processor is available for a multi vision system.