PT-RW430E LED/Laser DLP projector
Professional performance, maximum versatility, minimum cost of ownership with groundbreaking LED/Laser technology.
- LED/Laser DLP projector
- 3,500 lm of brightness with WXGA resolution
- High contrast ratio of 20,000:1 in a compact body
- 3D projection capability
- Flexible 360-degree installation
- Portrait mode capability
- Multi screen projection with edge blending
- Up to 20,000 hours of maintenance-free operation
- Long-lasting picture quality and superb colour reproduction
- DIGITAL LINK compatibility allows video, audio and control signals to be transmitted up to 100 metres over a single LAN cable
Part of the SOLID SHINE series of projectors, the PT-RW430E LED/Laser DLP projector delivers levels of reliability and long-lasting brightness that were previously unachievable with â€˜conventionalâ€™ projectors.
The new LED/laser-combined light source in the SOLID SHINE Series projectors provides approximately 20,000 hours* of operation with no lamp or filter replacement needed. This dramatically lowers maintenance costs and labour.
A highly durable system has been achieved with a newly designed, efficient cooling system for the new light source, and a dust-proof structure. You get stable operation and solid reliability for a long period of time.
System capabilities such as a 2x zoom lens, an exceptionally wide lens shift range, and 360-degree installation support highly flexible installation. Compatibility with DIGITAL LINK also enables long-distance digital transmission with a single cable.
What is DIGITAL LINK?
DIGITAL LINK allows transmission of HDMI, uncompressed HD digital video, audio and control signals (Ethernet, RS-232C) for up to 100 meters (328 feet) through a single CAT5e (STP) cable or higher. This simplifies cabling and system upgrades, making it ideal for ceiling-mounted and other permanent installations.