Portable LCD Projector
The PT-VZ570 series comprises six models, each offering a blend of high image quality, low Total Cost of Ownership, flexible installation and collaborative functionality. These consist of the network-enabled PT-VZ575N (WUXGA, 4,800 lm), PT-VW535N (WXGA, 5,000 lm), and PT-VX605N (XGA, 5,500 lm) with each model complemented by a non-network variant carrying similar specification (PT-VZ570, PT-VW530, and PT-VX600).
The projectors offer a maintenance-free operational life of 7,000 hours when set to eco mode, significantly reducing the Total Cost of Ownership for businesses and educational institutions.
All six models allow both portable and ceiling-mounting, while Vertical Lens Shift and Screen Adjustment functionality means easy adjustment of images projected onto flat or curved surfaces, as well as angled projection.
Benefits of the PT-VZ570 Series
1. Superb Performance and High Picture Quality
- Featuring WUXGA resolution, ideal for lectures and presentations requiring highly detailed images (PT-VZ575N/VZ570).
- A brightness level ranging from 4,800 lm*1 to 5,500 lm*1, and contrast ratio of 5,000:1 in a compact body.
- A maximum 7,000-hour*2 lamp/filter replacement cycle reduces the hassle and cost of maintenance.
- Quiet 29-dB*3 design helps to hold viewers’ attention.
- The Daylight View Basic function ensures clear images even in brightly lit rooms.
2. Various Wireless Funtions (for the PT-VZ575N / VW535N / VX605N)
- Miracast™ wireless projection capability allows you to instantly mirror whatever is on the screen of a Miracast-compatible device.
- Download free apps for iOS and Android devices and project a wide rage of media*4 quickly and easily.
- Transfer data from the screen of your PC or laptop via wireless LAN*5 using Wireless Manager ME 6.2 software,*6 which features a new interface for faster connection. Multi-Live mode enables simultaneous projection from up to 16 computers in split-screen mode.
- Plug our Easy Wireless Stick ET-UW100 (optional)*7 into your PC’s USB port and project wide variety of content-no app installation required.
- A USB Memory Viewer function*8 for projecting without having to connect to a computer.
- USB Display function*8 for easy projection using a USB cable.
3. Excellent Funitions and Flexible Installation
- DIGITAL LINK transmits digital signals up to 100 m (328 ft) with a single cable. *8
- The vertical lens shift and a 1.6x zoom lens enable flexible installation.
- Horizontal, Vertical, and Corner Keystone Correction*9 enables angled projection.
- Curved Screen Correction for projecting onto a curved screen.
- Equipped with two HDMI input terminals and abundant interfaces.
- Multi Projector Monitoring and Control Software is available for monitoring and controlling multiple Panasonic projectors from a single PC.
- Compatible with leading control systems, such as Crestron Connected™ application and the AMX control system.
- Other useful features including a built-in 10 W speaker, a built-in closed caption decoder, Blackboard modes, etc.